Chamber Music Columbus is a 501 (c)(3) organization that presents world class chamber music concerts to the Central Ohio community. As we enter our 72nd season, Chamber Music Columbus is seeking a part-time Administrative Coordinator.
The Administrative Coordinator reports to the President of the Board of Trustees and works closely with all board members to coordinate and execute the administrative operations of the organization. This part-time position will average 10-20 hours per week. Hours outside of events are flexible and will vary over the course of the year. Some local travel to meetings and events on nights and weekends required. Hiree could work from home or at another location to be determined. Hourly wage negotiable based upon applicant’s skills and experience.
• _Attend all board meetings and Chamber Music Columbus concerts and fundraisers.
• _Work with the officers and committee chairs to support and coordinate operations of the organization and serves as the primary contact person for the organization.
• _Maintain membership records and files of minutes, promotional materials, and other organizational documents. Respond to requests for information and reports from Officers and Committee Chairs.
• _Maintain a calendar of deadlines and events and for assuring that the responsibilities of officers and committees are met and proceed in an orderly and timely manner.
• _Oversee timely and effective electronic marketing and communication with our audience and the larger community.
• _Schedule and coordinate concert weekend activities (currently 6 concerts and fundraising event(s)).
• _Previous administrative experience in a non-profit 501(c)(3) or similar Board managed environment. Bachelor’s degree preferred.
• _Professional and collaborative in all interactions, with a passion for donor and subscriber customer service. Excellent listening, written and oral communication skills.
• _High degree of accuracy and attention to detail. Solid organizational and time management skills while being flexible and adaptable.
• _Strong office skills including Excel, Word, PowerPoint, email marketing software and donor management software.
• _Independent, proactive and resourceful; assertive in anticipating needs and resolving problems.
• _Experience coordinating volunteers.
• _Enthusiasm for the performance arts in general, and music in particular, is desired.
To Apply: Please send a resume and cover letter via email to email@example.com.
Application Deadline: July 20, 2019
Chamber Music Columbus does not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment due to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, ancestry, age, national origin or disability (as the same is defined in The Americans With Disabilities Act of 1990, 42 USC § 12101-13 (West Supp. 1991) and any regulation promulgated thereunder) or any other unlawful basis.