Celebrate Our 75th Anniversary With A Season Subscription!
Enjoy an entire season of original works and your favorite classics. Love the music and the savings. Save time by ordering securely online.
– Season Tickets are for Six Saturday concerts at the Southern Theatre in downtown Columbus
• Oct 8 @ 4pm
• Nov 5 @ 4pm
• Jan 28 @ 4pm
• Feb 18 @ 4pm
• Apr 1 @ 7pm
• May 6 @ 7pm
– Season Ticket subscribers save 25% over the cost of single tickets
– Prior season ticket subscribers will have the first claim on new season seating
– Your preferred seating is guaranteed
– Early access to season tickets
– Season ticket holders are also provided one “friend and family” ticket for any single show with each season subscription
– Free exchanges
– Invites to special events
Flex Season Subscriptions
Can’t make all six performances?
The FLEX Subscription option offers maximum flexibility with additional savings. Your four (4) FLEX tickets can be used in any combination for any concert throughout the season. Want to go to four shows on your own. Want to bring 3 friends to a single concert, you can do that, too. FLEX tickets can be purchased in multiples of FOUR.
Call the CAPA ticket office at 614-469-0939 to redeem for the best available seating or visit the CAPA Ticket Center at 39 East State Street in downtown Columbus.
Single Tickets for each concert will go on sale starting Aug. 15 through CBUSArts.com or the CAPA ticket office.
For all events taking place in the City of Columbus, a 5% ticket fee will be applied. The Columbus Arts & Culture fee will be applied to for- and nonprofit arts, sports and entertainment tickets and admissions in the City of Columbus. The Columbus Arts & Culture Fee helps make the arts available to all by funding free festivals and events, exemplary artists, arts organizations and programs that educate and engage audiences throughout Greater Columbus.